With the up gradation of mobile phones to a completely different level, we have covered a long path than just normal calling and texting mobiles. There are different tariffs like SIM, PAYG and Contract phones. Now, each one serves a different purpose in case of your needs and requirements. In this article we will discuss the advantages of two main tariff plans i.e. SIM and Contract Mobiles to see which one is better.
Advantages of SIM Only:
- Freedom of Choice: In this case, you are not bound to a particular service provider, you can change your plans the moment you feel it isn’t working for you or it’s expensive.
- Lesser Charge: Since there are no contracts, you will the amount that you opt for and thus it is generally lesser than fixed long time contracts. You will only pay the charges for what you use.
- Lesser Credit Criteria: In this case you don’t have to worry about the credit history since it is generally checked off and the criteria that you have to fulfil are way lesser than that of a contract deal.
- Same Phone, New SIM: You can always throw your present SIM away and use a new one with the same phone since the SIM can be changed anytime.
Advantages of Contract Phones:
- Handset: It is not exactly free but you can pay for it in different instalments while you still get to use the services fully fledged.
- Gifts: You generally receive gifts while you purchase a smartphone in this offer. Even if not a gift, a voucher or an offer regarding something else that is digitally connected to the phone.
- Lesser Tension: While in case of a SIM, we know it can run out anytime if we extend over the level but while we use the contract phones, we will always have enough to endlessly use. We won’t be cut off even if we forget the limits.
SIM v/s Phone Contracts: After you have read the advantages its best for you to decide which one you want to opt for since you will be the one using it. For people related to a particular business or job, it is better to opt for the Contract phones since they need to talk alot throughout the day. But with students or other people they can just opt for SIM since it can be used as per the requirements.
You can know more about these plans and advantages on Blogs Avenue. The last and final decision is always yours, so plan it wisely.