Quicken is personal finance software introduced by Intuit in the year 1984. Once the company started making different versions of the software and offered it to the customers, the popularity increased. Quicken Home and Business serves as an integrated platform for business records and personal finance. Quicken’s software has four ways to offer their software; those are entry-level Starter, Premier and Deluxe editions and also the Rental Property Manager.
Benefits of Quicken Home and Business
- This software enables you to connect all your business and personal accounts on one single platform. You can link your loans, bank accounts, credit cards, etc.
- You have the benefit to linking your investment accounts which also helps you to keep an eye on the retirement funds and plans in your retirement account.
- You can track the path of thecash flow of your business in the same place instead of having completely separate software to calculate that. Anytime you need, a report can be instantly gathered for reference.
- For both personal and business usage, you can keep track of your due bills, available funds and won’t have to login to your account every single time.
- Instead of having to make manual edits, you can categorize all your expense, and this method is less time-consuming.
- Direct bill payment can be made from Quicken.
- You can create a schedule to keep track of the income taxes, turbo tax and more. This software is also efficient to calculate capital gains if you need any.
Quicken Home and Business Prices
- Quicken Home and Business for Windows
Quicken Home and Business for Windows in priced at $114.99. You can avail it by either purchasing it for instant download or also in the form of a disc. The mentioned price doesn’t cover the delivery charges. Like all the other Intuit products, this software comes with a 60-days money back guarantee.
- Quicken 2016 for Mac
For the iOS platform, the Quicken 2016 only consists of personal finance. You can get hold of the software on a disc or download it instantly for $74.99. For business finances, this won’t be a perfect choice.
These are the points and information you require to keep in your mind when considering about purchasing Quicken Home and Business. There is not much doubt about this being top grade financial software.